- Remote Sensing Applications in Geology, Environment, Surveying, Agriculture & Food Security, Oceanography & Fishery
- Twelve Case Studies in Remote Sensing Applications in Agriculture & Food Security
- Eight Research Papers in Remote Sensing Applications in Agriculture & Food Security (with explanation in the slide notes)
- Nine Researches & Comparative Analyses in plant disease, crop monitoring, yield prediction, and Spectral Measurements using Remote Sensing Techniques for Agricultural Applications
- Remote Sensing Applications in Oceanography & Fishery
- Introduction to Understanding Remote Sensing - GIS versus Remote Sensing
- Your Career & Job Opportunities in GIS & Remote Sensing - How to become qualified
- Introduction to Brilliant Remote Sensing Labs Company "BRS-Labs"
- Introduction to Applications of Remote Sensing and Satellite Images - How to Become a Certified Remote Sensing Professional & Your Job Opportunities. This is the entire workshop presented at the Faculty of Science, Ain Shams University (includes 164 slides covering most topics listed above).
Finally, to acquire the experience and practical tools of Remote Sensing and Satellite Image Processing, you can easily and quickly enjoy studying our list of self-paced step-by-step short courses and video tutorials in just 2 to 4 months based on your daily studying time.
Enjoy studying with us :)
The Remote Sensing Portal Team
Brilliant Remote Sensing Labs